Saturday, August 27, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox (6)

First off, In My Mailbox is a feature that was started over at The Story Siren. Where we share what books we receive in the mail each week.
 Gift/Review:
A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young
*Thank you to Harpercollins*

Won:
 Last Vampire Standing by Nancy Haddock
*Thank you Nancy!*
Black Heart Loa by Adrian Phoenix
*Thank you to Angela from Dark Faerie Tales*

Bought:
Don't Breathe a Word by Jennifer Mcmahon
Working Stiff by Rachel Caine
Pay me in Flesh by K. Bennett
Black Dust Mambo by Adrian Phoenix

10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read A Need So Beautiful.

    Our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great books, I really want to start reading the Adrian Phoenix ones they look good.

    Love the design of your blog by the way!

    My IMM

    Suzanne @ Under the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! I really want to read A Need So Beautiful. Enjoy!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Need so Beautiful by Suzanne Young looks amazing! happy reading! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a ton of GREAT things about A Need So Beautiful, and the cover looks amazing(:
    I hope you enjoy ALL of your new books this week!

    lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard nothing but great things about A Need So Beautiful. Hope you like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have some great books there this week, I would really like to read Working Stiff :)

    Have a great week,

    Rachel @ Fictional Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    You have a great list of books, I love getting books from the author that is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a nice set of books. Don't Breathe a Word looks like a good book.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  10. A like A Need So Beautiful---looking forward to the rest of the series!

    ReplyDelete