Tuesday, March 06, 2012

WoW: Waiting on Wednesday [27]

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly post started by Breaking the Spine, to show books that we are patiently waiting for.  

 Vampires live only for lust and pleasure in the eternal twilight of Vamp City. But the city’s magic is dying. The only person who can restore it? A beautiful woman from the mortal world...one who knows nothing of the power she wields.
Quinn Lennox is searching for a missing friend when she stumbles into a dark otherworld that only she can see—and finds herself at the mercy of Arturo Mazza, a dangerously handsome vampire whose wicked kiss will save her, enslave her, bewitch her, and betray her.
What Arturo can’t do is forget about her—any more than Quinn can control her own feelings for him. Neither one can let desire get in the way of their mission—his to save his people, hers to save herself.
But there is no escape from desire in a city built for seduction, where passion flows hot and blood-red. Welcome to Vamp City...
[MAY 29, 2012]

Things get turned upside down for sophomore Lorelei MacAlister when the Angel of Death starts high school in her small town. What she doesn’t know is that she has been slated to die. It’s simply her time. And Death has been sent to do the deed. But when he touches her, when he peers into her eyes and reaches into her heart, he realizes she is more than what he was led to believe, and he disobeys his orders. He brings her back from the brink of death when he was supposed to push her into it. Because of this, he gets trapped on this plane. And that’s when all hell breaks loose. Literally.
[OCTOBER 2, 2012]

13 comments:

  1. I ALMOST did death and the girl next door as my wow this week! It sounds so good and I love that author's adult series! Can't wait!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided against us just because it is so long until the release date. But I'll definitely be featuring it one of these weeks! Thanks for visiting My WOW!

      Delete
  2. Your second pick appeals to me real bad :))) I'm gonna have to check it out ;)

    Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. not a fan of the cover for Death and the Girl Next Door sounds really good!

    Check out my WoW picks for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really gone off of vampire novels, so A Blood Seduction doesn't really do anything for me. But, I do like the look of Death and the Girl Next Door.

    Nice picks this week!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh Arturo...sexy lol :P I'm all for this one!

    Oh I'm also your newest follower :D I love how doing these memes means you find great new reads and blogs!

    Here's my choice if you would like to check it out...

    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Blood Seduction sounds really good. Thanks for sharing :)

    Here's my WOW pick.

    Kat
    Wit and Sin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the first on my TBR list and the second - well I love Darynda Jones, so of course. I hope this one is as great as her other series!

    Our WoW is at Book Sake. –Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vamp City sounds like an interesting series - nice pick!

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Death and the girl next door sounds great! Awesome blog BTW.

    My WoW

    P.S. New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how 'Death and the girl next door' sounds! I hope it's not too dark, because it might be a fun read! ;)

    Here's my WoW. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMg I'm DYING for Darynda Jones's book! DYING!!!! I love her and it sounds amazing! Great picks!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stoping by love the picks death and the girl next door sounds good but it reminds of the plot of existence you should check it out.

    ReplyDelete