Saturday, November 03, 2012

Stacking the Shelves [1]


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Review:
Stray Souls by Kate Griffin
**Thank you Orbit Book**

Bought:
The Shattered Dark by Sandy Williams
A  Trace of Moonlight by Allison Pang
Sanctum by Sarah Fine
Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff (you guys this was in Amazon's bargain bin for $4!!)
Dead Spots by Melissa F. Olson

|click book titles to purchase or to learn more about the books|

I haven't done a book meme in forever, thought I'd start again :).  I'm super excited to read all of these, especially Dead Spot, I read the first chapter and was hooked!

Leave Links to your Stacking the Shelves or IMM, would love to check it out! :D

6 comments:

  1. I actually haven't heard of any of those books! That's surprising! :D Maybe I'm living in a hole or something. I think Stray Souls and Isle of Night in particular sound good!

    Have a great week and thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol really? I only found out about Dead Spots and Sanctum because I was browsing Amazon, and they're both under Amazon Publishing which I found interesting.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great books this week!
    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/11/stacking-shelves-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover for Isle of the Night.
    Happy reading,
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice haul.

    I got Stray Souls last week which I'll look to read in the near future.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please check out my latest haul at http://resolution-corner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/showcase-sunday-is-meme-hosted-by-vicky.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohh I want The Shattered Dark and Isle of Night! Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete