Friday, November 16, 2012

Stacking the Shelves [2]


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Here are the books I got over the past two weeks. :)


Last week
For Review:
 A Twisted Ladder by Rhodi Hawk [Review here]
The Tangled Bridge by Rhodi Hawk [Review here]
 Thank you Tor Books! 

Won:
Vampire Empire: The Kingmakers by Clay Griffith, Susan Griffith
Thank you Suzanne @ Preternatura!

Bought:
Three Part Dead by Max Gladstone
Dark Currents by Jacqueline Carey

 This week
 For Review:
In a Fix by Linda Grimes
Jane by Robin Maxwell
Ghost Planet by Sharon Lynn Fisher
Thank you Tor Books!

Won:
Iced by Karen Marie Moning
Daughter of the Sword by Steve Bein
Thank you Drey @ Drey's Library & Christen @ Goldilox and the Three Weres

11 comments:

  1. I'm almost finished with Ghost Planet and it has been great! I can't believe I hadn't heard of it before it showed up in my mailbox.

    Hope you enjoy your books =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got ICED as well. Great haul.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Addicted2Heroines: Lol, going to read Ghost Planet soon, glad you're enjoying it. Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you have a great weekend!

    @Grace: Yay! I can't wait to read ICED, but I hope Dani's voice isn't as annoying as she was in previous books of the fever series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Jane! I first heard about that a few weeks ago and I think it sounds awesome! I'm jealous. :P I hope it's good!

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on winning Iced, it's supposed to be awesome!

    I'm a new follower :D Here is my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Iced! been wanting to read that book. You have loads of gorgeous books to read. Enjoy them all :D

    -Dannielle
    http://bookwhales.blogspot.com/2012/11/goddess-offerings-stacking-shelves-in.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I keep looking at Jane it looks great. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul, I want to read so many of these. : )

    my STS and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi

    I've seen Iced on a lot of book hauls and I've put it on my Wish List as a result.

    This is the first time that I've seen Jane in book hauls and after checking out a review on Amazon, I really hope that it gets a Kindle release in the UK.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please check out my haul at http://resolution-corner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/showcase-sundayletterbox-lovestacking_18.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jane looks really great. The covers for Twisted Ladder and Tangled Bridge are so creepy! Hope you enjoy all of these!

    ReplyDelete